Wednesday 31 July 2013

First Meeting!

Aaaahhhhhhhh what a feeling it is to wait,
Cause I know I don't wanna be late.

You are my princess sent from heaven,
The priceless wonder in the world after seven.

I can feel the intensity of your love,
And the care for me that you shove.

I'm eagerly waiting for our first meeting,
And for the happiness that thou shall bring.

I can't stop imagining my arms around your waist,
Dancing day and night with you without any haste.

I also wanna become a VAMPIRE,
Just to enjoy eternity with you at a bonfire.

You know I can also understand your silence,
But still it feels good when you make your presence.

You are making me this person that's lost a long time ago,
May be that's something that you don't know.

Thank you for bringing me back to myself,
Now I can pile up with poems my shelf.

I'm here sitting in morning at 5 o'clock,
Thinking about you, I know its not a shock.

I just can't describe the way I'm feeling for you,
I know its too early but I want it to be true.

I was a guy who would rather love to play ping-pong,
But you, you even inspired me to write a song.

I just want it badly for you to be mine,
And to have you by my side whenever I dine.

There're so many thing about which we can talk,
I just wanna hold your hands and have a long walk.

I just can't compare you with any amount of money,
As i mentioned above, you are priceless HONEY.

May be what ever I write or compose is just fine,
But I always want you my angle on cloud nine.

I know its not enough in the end to do,
But all I can say is that, SWEETIE I LOVE "YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment